1. NOTE TO PARENTS: TO CREATE A NEW PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT click HERE and enter the appropriate student information. You will then receive your unique 32-digit Activation Key. Copy and paste this number in the "Activation Link" Please contact your child's school if you are unable to create or access your account. Watch a 3 minute How To video.
2. NOTE TO STUDENTS:
- Enter your Student ID number in the Username box. Please do not use a zero in front of the student ID number.
- Enter your first initial + last initial + birth date (mmddyy format) in the Password box (initials must be lowercase).
- Be sure to enter the birth date in Month Day Year format. Example, if the student's name is Jane Smith and the birth date is August 3rd, 1992 then you would enter js080392 as the password.
- You may obtain the above information and assistance from your school's office, if necessary.
- On your first logon you will also be asked to enter an "Account Security Email" address. This can be used later by you to retrieve your username and/or password if you forget them.